These links may be of interest to those seeking certification:
- State Licensing Requirements: Find out the difference between licensing and certification as well as a list of cities and states that require licensing.
- NCCCO Handbooks: In the NCCCO Candidate Handbooks you will find information on the certification programs, exam outlines, a list of reference materials, and other valuable information.
- Test Dates and Locations: Get instructions for how to locate upcoming exam administrations listed on the NCCCO website.
- Training Providers: NCCCO’s Training Provider Directory lists organizations that indicate they offer preparatory training for CCO certification exams.
- Permanent Practical Exam Sites: This is a list of organizations that have a site set up to administer CCO exams on a regular basis. This list is supplemented by many employers and organizations that have established NCCCO Practical Exam Sites to test on an as-needed basis. You can also contact your Written Test Site Coordinator regarding Practical Exam availability.
- Holding Written and Practical Exams at Your Site: If your organization would like to get operators certified at your facility, please see the criteria for hosting Written and Practical Exams. You can also download the Test Site Coordinator Handbooks that detail all the requirements for hosting CCO exams.
- Practical Examiner Program: If you are interested in becoming accredited to administer CCO Practical Exams, you will find the criteria and requirements here.
- How to Recertify: Get an overview of the recertification process; find program-specific recertification information in the respective certification program descriptions.
- CCO Card Order Form: Laminated CCO certification photo-ID cards are provided at no cost to candidates when they initially certify and when they successfully complete recertification requirements. At any other time, such as when replacing a lost card or adding a specialty or new certification, the cost for an updated or duplicate card is $25.
- Change of Address Form: If you change your address, you must notify NCCCO as soon as possible. Changes of address should be sent in writing via mail, email, or fax to NCCCO’s Testing Services Department using the Change of Address form.
- Pennsylvania Certification Notification Form: After completing your application for a Pennsylvania Crane Operator License and submitting it to the Pennsylvania State Board of Crane Operators with the appropriate fee and supporting documents, use the form below so that NCCCO may submit proof of your certification directly to the Board office.
If you have any questions, please contact NCCCO.